Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Can I charge $10.00 for a person to be put on a call list…

Customer Question
Can I charge $10.00 for...
Can I charge $10.00 for a person to be put on a call list should I have an investment opportunity to come open to publish a book, or to put an invention on the market, or to start a business, In other words, is it legal to charge someone to be put on a to-call list for anything within reason of coarse
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Business Law
12/11/2017
Business Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Attorney replied 2 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney

Yes, it is very common to put a prospect on a call list and then charge for the listing. There are many businesses that sell mailing lists or phone lists for a specific area of interest, and $10 is a reasonable price for a good prospect.

Please rate five stars by clicking on ***** and pressing send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney