Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Debt Related Question: FAO: Jenny Mackenzie I have a debtor…

Customer Question
Debt Related Question: FAO: Jenny...
Debt Related Question: FAO: Jenny Mackenzie
I have a debtor who has paid the principle debt but has not paid the outstanding recovery fees, interest and compensation relating to the invoices, I have informed them that the fees are payable but they are not acknowledging this.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Business Law
12/6/2017
Business Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

You could pursue the balance owing in court which can lead to settlement or judgment. You may do so directly or through a lawyer. Is that acceptable?

Hi Infolawyer, thank you for coming back to me, I was trying to get hold of Jenny Mackenzie in relation to my question?Kind Regards
Justin Field

No worries. I will opt out.

Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

sorry