Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

The 60% business owner to an LLC with no articles of

Customer Question
The 60% business owner...

The 60% business owner to an LLC with no articles of organization, has done things that makes all of us want to separate. however the 40% owners hold all MHIC licenses. Can the 60% just move the company to another MHIC licensee without our agreement. how can we get the 60% owner out

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?

I am sorry I had to take a call. Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Is anybody there

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just need to get him out and not him shut us out as he is 60% we are 40%

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business Law
12/5/2017
Business Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
Neither side can exclude the other or take assets to another company.Normally one side would but the other out based on fair market value.If not possible would need to involve lawyers and if needed file in court to get that purchase done.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. Happy Holidays!
if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.