Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I’m wondering how I can go about paying taxes as an

Customer Question
Hi I’m wondering how I...
Hi I’m wondering how I can go about paying taxes as an independent personal trainer for the first time?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Business Law
12/5/2017
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

As a independent personal trainer, any money earned would be declared on your personal annual income tax returns, both state and federal. It is at that time you would determine the amount of tax due on your earnings including any social security and medicare tax due for your being self employed.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS YOU HAVE OPENED.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney