Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Looking for someone with government contract experience.

Looking to file a grievance...
Looking for someone with government contract experience. Looking to file a grievance and need advice
12/4/2017
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
I do have experience. Happy to answer questions.
I would like to file a grievance on my contract and I am hoping to gain any insight you may be able to provide me. I have contacted my contracting officer to ask the process and her response was what is your basis for a grievance? I have not yet responded to her. This is in relation to this past fire season and out of state contractors being used while my dispatch reported no resource available when I was in fact available.

I see. So in my experience these contracting officers have fairly broad unilateral rights to make decisions. Can you provide the referenced dispute FAR clause that applies to your contract?

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney