Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I need to get a "non-profit" status approval for our new…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get a "non-profit" status approval for our new foundation/charity created to help dogs being literally butchered at the Yulin, China "dogmeat festival" that is held every year in China and millions of dogs are being tortured before their final death.

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me where the nonprofit is registered?

What do you mean by that? "registered"

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

I did file for non-profit status and also obtained a EIN# ***** do so, is that what you mean?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is a bran new non-profit that we want to run and want to be a non-profit business, with volunteers, and so which way are we able to apply for grants as well?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Business Law
12/3/2017
Business Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

please let me know

Ok, I had a chance to review your situation, but I'm not sure of what specific questions you had for me. What specific questions did you have for me?

ok i quit if you can not even figure out by all that i told you then its a spam scam, good bye i want my money back NOW!!!

Ok.

Infolawyer, Attorney