Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I want to create an operating agreement for an existing LLC…

I want to create an...
I want to create an operating agreement for an existing LLC in Ketchikan, Alaska. This LLC is principally involved in cultivating cannabis and manufacturing cannabis products. This LLC is a legal and licensed venture. I require an operating agreeme
nt for a State of Alaska application.
12/3/2017
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney

I will be happy to draft an operating agreement for you, if you indicate who are the members, how much percentage does each member own, and do you want it as a member managed (meaning all the members have to vote on everything) or a manager managed where the manager is delegated authority to run the LLC on a day to day basis.

Perhaps a phone call would be good to get all the details and we can discuss in detail.

Please rate five stars by clicking on the stars ***** and pressing send.

A bonus after rating is most appreciated.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Checking in to see if you are satisfied with the answer and are ready to close out the question or if you need something else from me.

Thanks and best wishes.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney
I apologize - we had one already done. I wasn't in the loop about it. All done now! Thank you.