Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

If a corporation, like Lowes contracts a person to do my…

If a corporation...

If a corporation , like Lowes contracts a person to do my work and the contractor messes it up do I sue the company, the contractor, or both?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since business law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the corporation is registered in?

Alabama

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really

12/1/2017
P. Simmons, Attorney

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Did you sign a contract for the work with Lowes or with the contractor?

P. Simmons, Attorney
Phone call session started
P. Simmons, Attorney