Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I think im good. I'm looking to put together a share

Customer Question
I think im good...

I think im good. I'm looking to put together a share subscription agreement for an investor who is looking to invest. I'm issuing him shares from our authorized but not issued pool and wanted to research what documents I'd need

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

NJ

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

We have filed our C-corp with DE 3 years ago and authorized 10M shares at .0001 par. from that we have 8,450,000 shares issued which also includes our ESOP pool. I am doing the corp resolution to approve the issue of shares from our unissued pool and the share subscription doc for my investor who is buying common stock.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business Law
11/29/2017
Business Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 7 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with extensive business law experience. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Answer: Those are the only documents you need (subscription agreement and resolution from the corporation). One document is for the purchase and the other is for approval by the board of the corporation. I would be happy to provide templates for both of these documents, but from the information you provided I believe you already have templates for both.

Rating & Additional Questions: Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please do not rate my service. Please ask me as many questions as you need, until you feel I have earned an excellent rating. There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.