Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I sent a long question, compound I can pay you more of

Customer Question
I sent a long question...
I sent a long question, compoundI can pay you more of course for more details
please let me know how soon you can answer, if you want to of course, or refer to another attorney if you are busy or not enthused. God bless. Shalom
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business Law
11/28/2017
Business Lawyer: Ely, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Ely, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

What can I answer for you? Let's first see what you are asking, please.

I clicked the link but this page only came up, and I don't see where I need to click to read Ely's response
I clicked the link but this page only came up, and I don't see where I need to click to read Ely's responseI prefer text to phone call, thank you.
I clicked the link but this page only came up, and I don't see where I need to click to read Ely's responseI WANT TO READ THE TEXT OF THE ANSWER, NOT PHONE CALL, THANK YOU.
BRIEF PHRASES EVEN, OK. BUT I WANT TO READ THE ANSWER. HOPING FOR GUIDANCE TO GET TO THE CLICK. ARE WE SET UP CORRECTLY? I THINK I STARTED THE PHONE INFO, CREDIT CARD ETC. BUT I WANT TO SEE WRITTEN TEXT, PLEASE.
I WANT TO READ THE TEXT OF THE ANSWER, NOT PHONE CALL, THANK YOU.

My apologies for the wait. I was saying: What can I answer for you? Let's first see what you are asking, please.