Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

How I can open a corporation with a non resident? Florida.

Customer Question
How I can open...

How I can open a corporation with a non resident ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Not at all

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to get into business with him , im not sure what is the best way to do it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Business Law
11/27/2017
Business Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 6 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Yes you can open a corporation with a non resident.You can set this up through legal zoom with articles of incorporation, etc.

Here is a step by step with forms

https://www.legalzoom.com/articles/how-to-form-a-florida-corporation

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again and good luck with the corporation.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.