Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

In the third party deposition with press submitted questions…

Customer Question
in the third party deposition...
in the third party deposition with press submitted questions do the defendants attorneys get the questions as well; as the deponent and there attorneyand does the defendants attorneys get the questions from plaints attorneys? or booth sub kit at the same time blind to each others questions for the depostionjs
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Business Law
11/27/2017
Business Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Attorney replied 8 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney

Both parties would be treated equally by the press and both parties would recieve the press submitted questions at the same time. Also, you don't have to answer them if you do not wish, since the press is not a party to the litigation.

Please click on 4 or 5 stars to rate the answer and close out the question.

A bonus is most appreciated after you rate the answer.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

sorry i mis spelled, when my attorneys submitted third party depositions questions, to the third parties attorinies does the defendants attorneys get to see them as well?and if they are submitting questions of there own to the third party they saw our questions and based there questions upon our questions is this proper procedure?

Both parties would be treated equally and both parties would see the questions at the same time.

Checking in again to see if you are satisfied with your answer or if there is anything else I can do to help.