Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I would need guidance regarding which trademark

Customer Question
Hi,I would need guidance regarding...
Hi,I would need guidance regarding which trademark classification I should file my brand under. We currently have two products 1) Backseat Car Organizer for Children 2) Stroller Organizer. We are using Legalzooms service to file the trademark.Thank you!
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business Law
11/27/2017
Business Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a moment to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.​

Of what materials are the organizers made?

Hi Edward, thanks for your reply. The organizers are made out of oxforb fabric.Caroline
Business Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 7 months ago

I would use Class 24: Fabrics and Textile Products: Textiles and textile goods, not included in other classes; beds and table covers.

I hope this helps.

Please go ahead and rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.

Thansk for your reply. What description would you recommend me using for this classification 24?
Business Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 7 months ago

Here are the descriptions that I would use:

Oxford Fabric Backseat Car Organizer for Children

Oxford Fabric Stroller Organizer.

If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.