Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
11313492

I purchased real estate in the name of my business. I file a

Customer Question

I purchased real estate in the name of my business. I file a schedule e for deductions and rental income. I am trying to see the property but the business is forfeited in Maryland. Do I have to revive the business? What is the cost? How do I?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Corporate Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?
Customer: *trying to sell
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think I filed articles of incorporation
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

When was the corp dissolved?