Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Want to know the cost to trademark my business logo. Do you…

Customer Question
Want to know the...

Want to know the cost to trademark my business logo. Do you have any attorneys to refer me to getting this done.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

In Ohio. I tried once a few years ago on my own but don't know all the legal ins and outs and it expired. No I do not have any local attorneys.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

It was filed and declined. it has been expired now. I changed a few things to the new logo but have not filed it yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Cost. I know it was $500 or $600 when I did it myself, but dont know how much an attorney would charge.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business Law
11/25/2017
Business Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Note that Just Answer is not a law firm so it cannot represent you. Usually, you can find attorneys through the state bar or county bar association. Costs vary for trademark attorneys to complete an application. It probably would be about $1,200 but it depends. Do you have any further questions about the process? If so, just let me know.

Do you have anyone in Ohio you can refer me to
No this app. will not let me add files from previous application which includes all the findings

I can attempt to find the bar association's phone number legal referral service. What county is this?

Franklin county, Ohio