Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I am a non physician clinic owner in the state of Florida. I…

I am a non physician...
I am a non physician clinic owner in the state of Florida. I am applying for the ACHA License. But I have been reviewing the florida statue we have a medical director and and a physician who will be working with me. We won't be billing third parties. It is more of a wellness clinic, I.V. Vitamin therapy, simple lab work and Vitamin Injections. To my understanding of the law I would only need it if we are billing third parties. Please advise. If this is correct.
11/24/2017
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney

Correct. You only need it if you are billing third parties including governmental insurance like Medicare.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Thank you for the quick response

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney