Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

What are fees to ask legal questions about my small

Customer Question
What are fees to...

What are fees to ask legal questions about my small business

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

What do they charge to give answers ballpark price is ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What is attorneys fee?

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

I went to court and got all money ot profit due me on a signed contract. I need to have Georgia case law verbage as I need to file Pro Se to get money back on a signed but later anceled contract. I am legally entitled to my profit and need the law or case given to me to reference when I sue.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Georgia

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Business Law
11/25/2017
Business Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Richard - Bizlaw

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

How much money is involved? Why was the contract cancelled? Had you started on the contract before it was cancelled?

The written agreement was for $6300.00. After a basket full of excuses and lies he just decides to do it himself.
.
Yes, I started on the contract. I went to property 2 hour round trip. Met customer surveyed the fence line. I quoted a price per ft and he added it up in his head and said $6300 and I agreed to do it for that. We shook hands and I drove back to the office. Very soon after verbal agreement I filled out a written proposal and emailed it to him. I called utility protection services and ordered all utilities to be located and marked. I texted the confirmation number to customer. I then checked with my installers and gave them a heads up on this job as he wanted it done very soon and quickly. I have a ton of text messages going back and forth trying to get him to pay materials. He said he is a man of his word and would pay me once I delivered all materials. I said I need at least a good faith cash deposit as the restocking fee alone could cost me up to $500. He agreed and then as usual did his dissapearing act for several more days. Then after one final request he sends me a picture of totall different style of fence saying he decided to do it himself. I also visited several wood suppliers to check on quality of their inventory, delivery cost and timing and inquired to see if they would take a hold check etc.I put my installer off schedule 4 or 5 times.I've been through this before with an attorney years gone by and remember he brought up 2 or 3 cases showing that courts ruled in favor of contractor stating that they are due their profit margin in these cases. I won each time. Actually collecting the money was a different story though.
Where is your answer?
Business Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

The site asked me to see if I could assist you. For some reason the first Attorney opted out of your question.

You have a binding contract and this is a breach of that contract. I am happy to assist you with case law, however, this is an additional service.

you didn't answer the question. I know I have a binding contrct that the customer breached, You either have the answer or you don't. Please answer question.

Are you looking for cases?

That is why I offered you the additional services fee. Research is a premium service.

I stated:

"I am happy to assist you with case law, however, this is an additional service."

Cost is?

You should have received a proposal.

Plz send again. S we can do this.
Infolawyer, Attorney