Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Is it illegal to invest my own money into HYIP?If HYIP is…

Is it illegal to invest...
Is it illegal to invest my own money into HYIP?If HYIP is illegal would i be called an "illegal investor" if i invested in some HYIP that pays in bitcoin?
11/24/2017
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney

No, it is perfectly legal for you to invest in HYIP that pays in bitcoin. In fact, a lot of people have made sizeable sums of money by doing such investments, so it seems like a pretty popular and good idea.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney