Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Do I need liability insurance to sell homemade organic

Customer Question
Do I need liability...

Do I need liability insurance to sell homemade organic lipbalm

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

MA and no

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

I have an LLC

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/23/2017
Business Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Attorney replied 8 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney

No, you do not. It is also a cosmetic and not regulated by the FDA, so there are no MA or federal laws that you need to consult about before selling it.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. A bonus is very much appreciated after you rate. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Business Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Attorney replied 7 months ago

Please rate the answer by clicking on 4 or 5 stars and close out the question.

A bonus is very much appreciated after you rate the answer.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please click on 4 or 5 stars to rate the answer and close out the question.

A bonus is most appreciated after you rate the answer.