Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I am a physician whio is credentialed with Unicare Medicaid

Customer Question
and not WV Family Health...
I am a physician whio is credentialed with Unicare Medicaid and not WV Family Health Plan or Aetna Better Health. Can I charge those patients cash for my services? I have a Suboxone clinic.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is this fraud?
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: West Virginia Shouldn't it be a Medicaid lawyer?
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Business Law
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Is anyone there?????
11/22/2017
Business Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 24 days ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a moment to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.​

Business Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 24 days ago

I want to be clear about the facts. You are credentialed with Unicare Medicaid. Are the patients you are seeing Unicare patients? Also, what is a Suboxone clinic?​

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I found my answer...
Thank you for your time
Business Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 24 days ago

What was the answer so I can have it too?

Infolawyer, Attorney