Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

How can I cancel my llc. Ca. I just signed, for llc two

Customer Question
how can I cancel my...
how can I cancel my llc
JA: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?
Customer: ca
JA: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?
Customer: yes I just signed , for llc two weeks ago can I cancel ?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Business Law
11/20/2017
Business Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 28 days ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Yes, you can. See line item #7 on the forms page for California LLC to see the forms to dissolve and cancel the LLC.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
it’s 3member in llc 1st member35% 2nd member 35% 3rd member30%. what if 3rd member with 30% not agree to cancel, Can we still cancel the llc?

It would depend on the provision of your Operating Agreement. If the Operating Agreement provides that all three members must agree in order for the LLC to be cancelled, then you have to get a Court Order to proceed if the third member will not cooperate. However, if your Operating Agreement provides that you need a majority vote to cancel, then you can cancel the LLC with the agreement of the two members.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
can i send you an llc agreement files? and agreement for buy out the members?
Business Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 27 days ago

No, you cannot. If you need your files reviewed, you need to request the services through the site's premium service for additional fee. I do not participate in that program. In any event, you need to give a positive rating to my post here so that I can receive credit for answering your initial question.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law