Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I own a company in Florida. The company is a Florida

Customer Question
Corporation, and was incorporated in...
I own a company in Florida. The company is a Florida Corporation, and was incorporated in Florida. Our corporation specializes in business consulting. The main purpose of our corporation is business consulting. We want to register business trademarks for some of our clients. Does our Florida corporation need a license or a permit? If so, what type of license or permit? Could we just hire a manager with a permit or license?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Business Law
11/19/2017
Business Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Attorney replied 8 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney

The only permit that you might need is a local business license from your town or city. Check with the city office to see if a business license is required. Otherwise you do not need a license, and if you are operating out of your house and registering trademarks with USPTO, I do not think you need a license at all.

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Business Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Attorney replied 7 months ago

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. A bonus is very much appreciated after you rate. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate the answer by clicking on 4 or 5 stars and close out the question.

A bonus is very much appreciated after you rate the answer.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.