Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

The company that is currently running the scamming is from…

Customer Question
ok...the company that is currently...
ok...the company that is currently running the scamming is from Hong Kong and the credit card company is based in Texas. I was told to find my attorney at the PCR or PRC Consulate for an international law. How can I proceed my situation with the credit card company and QpidNetwork.com?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business Law
11/16/2017
Business Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Richard - Bizlaw

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

Are you trying to locate an attorney in Hong Kong who can help you with the problem?