Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Portable basketball hoop. asked neighbor to use after 3pm on…

Customer Question
Portable basketball hoop. asked...

Portable basketball hoop. asked neighbor to use after 3pm on sat and sun since i work nights and need sleep. he half heartedly agreed. he was selling his property next door and complied, but after sell the property he bought next door and starts playing b ball early, thus keeping me awake. what can i do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

Ca. no

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Not by me. do jot know. the manager is very caustic

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The manager and me do not have a good relationship

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Business Law
11/16/2017
Business Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Attorney replied 8 months ago
RobertJDFL, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. When you say the neighbor plays early, what time do they start playing?

Also, it sounds like you're asking about two separate issues -your neighbor and also your manager? When you say your manager is caustic, are they just being rude/unprofessional? Or are they discriminating against you because of something like your race,religion, etc?