Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I just started a new on line business and I recommended a…

Customer Question
I just started a...

I just started a new on line business and I recommended a product supplier and I put 5 Orders and He shipped only one Invoice out of 5

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

And he has not ship the 4 invoice just delaying for 4 weeks and then the selling price has drop down that I even loose money if I sell So We agreed that he will refund for 4 invoice but since the 10 days ago, he says that he had sent the 4 checks to me of which I have never received yet but he keeps telling me that he sent the checks a week ago still I don't believe and I don't know what he intends to do with it to me I am a small capitalized seller on Amazon but he keeps my principle preventing me from reinvest

Lawyer's Assistant: You can process your own refund by going to the Order History page and clicking on the "How do I get a refund" link below the amount paid for your question.

Thank you so so much to answer me such a late hour let me find where to start

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Not yet but I have to return to Korea next week but this holds me here yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The amount is less than $5000 but it's big money for me

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Business Law
11/15/2017
Business Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Richard - Bizlaw

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

If the checks are not received in the next day or two, I suggest you contact the seller and have him put stop payments on the checks and wire the funds to your bank account. You can have him deduct the cost of sending the wire from the amount he sends to you. That should resolve the problem. If it does not solve the problem you might have to sue the vendor.

If I have answered all your questions, please highly rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.