Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I want to report an attorney in west palm beach fla to the…

Customer Question
I want to report...

I want to report an attorney in west palm beach fla to the bar assoc. but it has been close for awhile. Who would I contact.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

I live in Penna. My father lived in West palm Beach and a local attorney settled his estate. The attorney never sent me any information regarding the settlement of my father's estate. Iinheritedhis estate . I contacted the attorney and was told he will send me this information for $300.00. He received a check from me 5 wks. ago. I have not received any information from him.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

I inherited 2/3 of father's estate

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know whom to report him to since the Palm Beach bar Assoc. is closed.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Business Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

You can file a disciplinary complaint with the Florida Bar at the following link:

ATTORNEY COMPLAINT

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!