Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Grosalia ave in la mesa. this is private street but is a…

Customer Question
Grosalia ave in la...

Grosalia ave in la mesa. this is private street but is a through street too other parts of this area. we pay for street maintenance ourselves. do we have the right to block access to this street for safety reasons?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Nothing has been filed. the property owners are talking about it and I want to know if we can legally do this.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do we have the right to put in additional speed bumps?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Business Law
11/11/2017
Business Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
If a private street and within ownership, yes and yes. Oth
Where street not owned, need a license to do so which often will be granted. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Infolawyer, Attorney