Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I've been working in a company for 14 years and recently…

Customer Question
I've been working in a...
I've been working in a company for 14 years and recently discovered that the director is stealing the radio. This director and tutor of the owner of this radio station and he is sick. Can this person who is committing frauds lose the title and be criminally charged?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business Law
11/11/2017
Business Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 7 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Yes in this case here its possible if there is theft going on they can be charged and prosecuted for it.It certainly sounds illegal and you have the option to report it and have this investigated.

Understand that the police depends on the public to report crimes when they are discovered.If they are breaking the law they need to be punished.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks and thanks for rating 5 stars.