Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

We are selling a small business and need the paperwork done…

We are selling a...

We are selling a small business and need the paperwork done for taking a note on it and other items pertaining to the sale. What type attorney should I be looking for?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Sorry.. California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

10/31/2017

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You would be able to use a business law attorney or even a contract attorney and either one of those would be able to handle what you need.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.