Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Converting my llc business to a c corporation and looking

Customer Question
for a lawyer to sign...
Converting my llc business to a c corporation and looking for a lawyer to sign the paperwork
JA: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?
Customer: South Carolina
JA: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?
Customer: Just the llc
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Business Law
10/27/2017
Business Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Richard - Bizlaw

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

What is the particular question you have about the conversion? Why do you need a lawyer to sign the papers?

Infolawyer, Attorney