Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I have a question about contractor business law ... I’m the

Hi, I have a question...
Hi, I have a question about contractor business law ... I’m the subcontractor of a contractor company, its legal if i subcontract another company to help me in my job?
10/19/2017
RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Yes, it's certainly legal to do so. It might violate a contract that you have with the contractor, but the recourse would be by the contractor, not the government (which would enforce a law outlawing something). So yes, it's legal, and if your contract is silent as to it, you can certainly do it.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.

Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Look for the stars on your screen (★★★★★). You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars, but note that the rating is what closes out this question, so it is necessary that you do so.

Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Attorney
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Thanks so much for your fast answer.
RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Attorney