Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I am a small non profit business. I need help from an

Customer Question
I am a small...

I am a small non profit business. I need help from an attorney that can represent me in circuit court of Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me where the nonprofit is registered?

Yes, state of Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

A discrimination complaint has been filed, but it was hard to prove discrimination.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, this is a USDA federal case.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Business Law
10/4/2017
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com