Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Can I manage client money within an llc structure. That's…

Customer Question
Can I manage client...

Can I manage client money within an llc structure

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?

That's open, would like to use Puerto Rico but can use any state

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

No, want to use the llc entity structure to set up an manage client monies

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do clients become a part of the llc or do we just take in monies under an agreement

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/4/2017
Business Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 10 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

You mention "we." Is the other person or are other people also owners of the business? Or is it only you?

Hello. I have not heard back you. Are you still looking for help on your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you.