Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I am going to open a location in Stanton Or Midway City

Customer Question
Hi I am going...

Hi I am going to open a location in Stanton Or Midway City Ca.with televisions on all the walls and bikini girl servers. No alcohol I will bring in food If the customers want other than that provide chips and salsa. No smoking and all of the girls will be required to sign a Zero Tolerance for any touching or sexual activity. There will be canned non alcoholic beverages to be purchased buy the customers. please advise what licences or permits I would need.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business Law
10/3/2017
Business Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael Bradley

what service are you providing?

Infolawyer, Attorney