Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I've a financial service franchise (LLC.) I intend to go…

Customer Question
I've a financial service franchise...
I've a financial service franchise (LLC.) I intend to go into importation of natural resources. Do I've to register a new company or use current one ?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Business Law
10/2/2017
Business Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 10 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

It would be good business to set this up with its own LLC.That protects one from the other, if you get sued or something like that as the new LLC they can only go after that one.It makes good liability sense to have these separate with their own LLC and EIN number here.

I appreciate the chance to help you today and wish you the best here with new business.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.