Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I would like to write up a business sale contract of some

parts I sold to be...
I would like to write up a business sale contract of some parts I sold to be paid in 2 years. Do you offer such custom contract?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Agreement between Orlando Kart Center and Karting World Wide1. Purchase of Inventory
a. The total value of the inventory is 240,277,94.
b. The Agreed price for the inventory is: $ 216,250,15
i. Attachment A
ii. Just for information purpose the retail price of all goods sold is 374,098,46 dollars a margin of 42%.
c. The Payment agreement are:
i. 09/01/2017 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
ii. 10/01/2017 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
iii. 11/01/2017 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
iv. 12/01/2017 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
v. 01/01/2018 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
vi. 02/01/2018 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
vii. 03/01/2018 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
viii. 04/01/2018 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
ix. 05/01/2018 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
x. 06/01/2018 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xi. 07/01/2018 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xii. 08/01/2018 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xiii. 09/01/2018 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xiv. 10/01/2018 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xv. 11/01/2018 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xvi. 09/01/2018 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xvii. 10/01/2018 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xviii. 11/01/2018 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xix. 12/01/2018 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xx. 01/01/2019 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xxi. 02/01/2019 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xxii. 03/01/2019 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xxiii. 04/01/2019 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xxiv. 05/01/2019 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xxv. 06/01/2019 payment of 16,250,15 (Sixteen Thousand two hundred and fifty dollars and 15 cents)
2. Rental lease agreement for parts area and Mechanic Area
a. Attachment B
3. Designated area of this agreement.
a. Attachment C
b. Attachment D
4. Monthly rental agreement
i. 09/01/2017 payment of 3,000.00 (Three thousand dollars)
ii. 10/01/2017 payment of 3,000.00 (Three thousand dollars)
iii. 11/01/2017 payment of 6,000.00 (Six thousand dollars)
iv. 12/01/2017 payment of 6,000.00 (Six thousand dollars)
v. 01/01/2018 payment of 10,000.00 (Ten thousand dollars)
vi. Payment will continue until end of contract at 10,000.00 (Ten thousand dollars)
5. Hours of Operation
a. Karting World Wide must be opened for business observing the opening hours of Orlando Kart Center. At least one representative from Karting World Wide must be in the facility.
6. Special Deals
a. Rubens Barrichello and his 2 sons pay only for the pure cost of all parts purchased at World Wide Karting
b. Orlando Kart Center pay pure cost or (price items were sold in initial sell) whatever is lower for all parts it purchases for any Speedy Kart or Rental kart on its fleet
c. Andre Martins and his direct family only pays for pure cost of all parts it purchases for his own personal use from World Wide Karting
7. World Wide Karting must maintain stock of all parts for Speedy Karts and Rental karts for Orlando Kart Center.
a. Orlando Kart Center will only purchase shop supplies, oil, fuel, nuts and bolts and all materials to proper maintain the rental fleet and Speedy Fleet
8. Orlando Kart Center is responsible for renting 2 stroke rental karts. It is not the obligation of Karting World Wide to have such equipment.
9. Orlando Kart Center can perform and charge Karting World Wide or directly to customers for Chassis straightening and for Dyno time.
10. Race scheduling and Promotion
a. Karting World Wide may want to promote some of the races in Orlando Kart Center.
b. All races at Orlando Kart Center are run and organized by Orlando Kart Center.
11. Letter of bank to guarantee payment or guarantee
a. Attachment E
12. Access to facility
a. Entrance to the building may be done at anytime
i. Only employees of Karting World Wide may enter the facility during non-regular operation hours
ii. At no point may a employee of Karting World Wide give permission or himself drive on the track in non-official business hours.
iii. Exceptions must be made in writing and pre-approved
b. All doors must remain closed and locked until an Orlando Kart Center arrives and opens the doors
13. Charging for racing
a. Orlando Kart Center is the beneficiary of all income related to any racing activity, practice activity, or any activity pertaining to the track or pit areas
14. Charging for practice daily
a. Orlando Kart Center will charge for all Practice and races at the facility.
15. Internet and Phone
a. Karting Worldwide has access to Orlando Kart Center internet and phone system
b. International calls will be billed separately
16. Alarm
a. Karting World Wide may put a separate alarm system at its convenience on the parts department and mechanic area
17.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I made some correctionsAgreement between Orlando Kart Center and Karting World Wide1. Purchase of Inventory
i. Attachment A
c. The Payment agreement are:
xvi. 12/01/2018 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xvii. 01/01/2019 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xviii. 02/01/2019 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xix. 03/01/2019 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xx. 04/01/2019 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xxi. 05/01/2019 payment of 10,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars)
xxii. 06/01/2019 payment of 6,250,15 (Six Thousand two hundred and fifty dollars and 15 cents)
a. Attachment B
3. Designated area of this agreement.
a. Attachment C
b. Attachment D
4. Monthly rental agreement
1. If a written agreement between Andre Martins and Greg Nolan is made for any reason, the payment of the next month may be adjusted according to such document. The default payment will go back in effect on the following month.
5. Hours of Operation
6. Special Deals
a. Rubens Barrichello and his 2 sons and Jerome Bocuse pay only for the pure cost of all parts purchased at World Wide Karting
10. Race scheduling and Promotion
c. Greg Noland will personally guarantee payments of Inventory on the first page of this contract.
i. Attachment E
11. Access to facility
12. Charging for racing
a. Orlando Kart Center is the beneficiary of all income related to any racing activity, practice activity, or any activity pertaining to the track or pit areas. Unless an agreed
b. Upon Race Promotion by Karting World Wide and Orlando Kart Center.
13. Charging for practice daily
14. Internet and Phone
a. Karting Worldwide has access to Orlando Kart
10/2/2017
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney

Yes, some of us can do contract drafting. Let's have a call so I can understand your need. There are additional fees for such premium services.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

How can I call you? My phone number is ***

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is this 59 per phone call or for everything until the contract is written

No the phone call is separate. Then we can discuss pricing.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok, I would like to make this contract. How much will it cost me? I can call if I need to, but I would like to know the price before we start. I thought it was all included. But if its not I need to know how much. I need the contract, a lease agreement and a personal guarantee. those are all part of my contract. And also I would like to know a time frame? thank you

A few hundred dollars. Let's talk first and then we can discuss pricing.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Why should I call and why should I pay more? And I called and the first 59.00 goes only for the phone call nothing else. I was told something else

I can do a discounted call if we are going to do the service.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney