Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I have a question about telecommunications privacy laws: We…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about telecommunications privacy laws: We want to deliver the caller ID to our customers even if the number is ***** I would like to know how this can be possible. Toll free numbers can do it because the caller is paying for the call so can we charge our customers on regular numbers and provide it? Alternatively, can we provide this to them online in the billing portal? Please help.

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyers require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost. Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Business Law
10/2/2017
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you clarify what it is you are seeking to do with your customers? It is not very clear from what you said above about delivering caller ID to your customers, please clarify. Thank you.