Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Is it illegal for a law to trick someone into bribery?

Customer Question
Is it illegal for...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

Louiaiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Deposition

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Business Lawyer: RGMacEsq, Attorney replied 10 months ago
RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Can you tell me a bit more about the facts of the situation? How did this happen?

By the way, you may get a phone call offer. This is system generated, and at this point I don't know enough about your situation to know if I can assist you. Decline the offer if it comes up and we can continue in this chat function.

I tried to accept your phone call request but there was a payment failure. If you still want to continue with the phone call, the site will be in touch with you to fix the issue. Otherwise, we can continue the question here in the question thread.

Are you there?

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?