Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I put together an LLC to fix and flip houses. It turned I…

Customer Question
Hello, I put together...

Hello, I put together an LLC to fix and flip houses. It turned I out that my CEO is a narcissistic/ crazy person. He along with the CFO, who he hired without my input, began a campaign to drive me from the company because they didn't want to pay back my 100k investment. I threw them out for violating the operating agreement. Took control and have a cash offer on the only asset pig the business, but I need a lawyer to convince escrow/ title people we all do not have to sign the sale documents

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?

It was formed in Nevada and registered in California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

I filed an amendment to their operating agreement (they drew up behind my back) listing quite a few ood the violations and that it was in the best interest of the company that I take control and then i filed a new operating agreement with me as some owner

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This needs to be done very quickly... I'm so sorry

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Business Law
I think that it would be a lot better if the attorney called me as soon as my turn is up!
Thank you!!
9/29/2017
Business Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney

I am sorry to hear this. It might make sense for us to chat by phone to understand the situation and how I can help.

I am desperate, I have a cash buyer and we are set to close in 10 days! Neither the CEO nor the CFO objected to the way that I removed them from the company. In fact, they closed the company bank account, rerouted ALL bills to me and instructed the hard money lender that DOES have an interest in the property to deal with me and demand payment from me. Please do call me at your earliest convenience, as I need someone to speak to title and escrow to clear the way for me to sign the sales documents by myself. Thank you so much for agreeing to speak to me and possibly help me. I await your call. (###) ###-####Debby
There is plenty on that card. I am unsure why you are having trouble, however, I really need to speak to this attorney!!

It is not letting me offer a premium service. You need to contact customer service.

Look, my card shows you billed 42.00, 5.00. and 59.00! how much more do you want?
How do I contact customer service?
I cannot find the number to customer service......PLEASE HELP ME!!