Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I have a company ; JARCI MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND WOULD LIKE MY…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl my name...

Hello Pearl my name is***** have a company ; JARCI MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND WOULD LIKE MY COMPANY TO BE REGISTERED AS A SERVICE PROVIDER, JARCI IS REGISTED IN NJ

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

I AM TRYING TO GET MY COMPANY JARCI REGISTED AS SERVICE PROVIDER WITH ELECTROLUX. Howdo I do that

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

JARCI MEDICAL EQUIPMENT LLC . NEW JERSEY TAX NO> 03-0418736

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Business Law
9/26/2017
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Have you contacted Electrolux yet, since they are the company you are seeking to be a service provider to?

Infolawyer, Attorney