Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I formed an LLC in Florida and trying to find out if there's…

Customer Question
Hi, i formed an...

Hi, i formed an LLC in Florida and trying to find out if there's a way of hiding my name online as the managing member

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?

Miami, FL

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Yes, its already incorporated

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that's it i'm a foreigner

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Business Law
9/23/2017
Business Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

I am sorry to hear of your dilemma. I realize how frustrating this is for you and I hope to provide you information which is accurate and useful, even though it may not be the news you were hoping to get.

Unfortunately, the managing member must be disclosed on the annual report and, while you can put some layers in there by using a corporate member, there is really no way to completely hide your identity as a managing member of an LLC.

I am sorry. I wish I could tell you otherwise, but I do not want you spinning your wheels.

Please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?

Business Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 10 months ago

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!

Thanks for your help

You are very welcome. Thank you for using JA.

Please remember to leave a 5 star rating.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

A bonus is not expected, but is always appreciated.

Thank you!