Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Our company sent a payment to a company to purchase some…

Customer Question
Our company sent a payment...
Our company sent a payment to a company to purchase some equipment/inventory. The company/person is now claiming the equipment was stolen and is refusing to return our funds. I have received further information regarding criminal activity and this has become a complicated issue. I need to discuss with a USA attorney ASAP.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Business Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/23/2017
Business Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.