Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I am 84 years of age - hearing impaired and the sole owner,

Customer Question
director and president of an...
I am 84 years of age - hearing impaired and the sole owner, director and president of an S Corporation, with no employees. I would like to dissolve this corporation and transfer the assets to my Trust.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Business Law
9/21/2017
Business Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
You can do an asset purchase agreement with the trust. That way only assets pass, debts do not and entity can go inactive or dissolved with division of corporations. If needed, martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Infolawyer, Attorney