Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

A partnership agreement states that the members are to make

Customer Question
Good morning. A partnership...
Good morning. A partnership agreement states that the members are to make a specified capital contribution. When only one partner performs and holds a 34% can the non-contributing partner's interest be diluted for failing to make contribution as required?
JA: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: Florida
JA: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?
Customer: Nothing filed. The partners only signed a Partnership Agreement; however, no formal documents were prepared thereafter and the Partnership Agreement is vague and does not deal with failure to contribute.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at the moment, thanks
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Business Law
9/21/2017
Business Lawyer: legalg, Attorney replied 2 months ago
legalg
legalg, Attorney

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Infolawyer, Attorney