Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

How can I prove that I own an llc?

Customer Question
how can I prove that I own an llc?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Business Law
9/19/2017
Business Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 8 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

The registered member of the LLC would be listed on the Nevada Secretary of State registration for the LLC. In addition, a member of the LLC should have a membership certificate evidencing their ownership of the LLC.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.

Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi