Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Ray, We are trying to finish this stuff tonight to drop off.

Customer Question
Hello Ray, We are trying to...
Hello Ray,
We are trying to finish this stuff tonight to drop off. Will you have time to review the final requested responses that we were compelled to have dropped off. You have already done the request for admissions and I am wrapping up the interrogatories now.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Business Law
9/18/2017
Business Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 9 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Yes post them here, thanks.

Awesome! Thank You!
We are sharing a link with you now. Please feel free to tell what you think is too much info or incorrect. This is my uncle lawyer unfortunately and I want to win.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8_IDhMtEAiwQmJ5RVZkQ1VBM00?usp=sharing
take a look at everything and please call after about 10 minutes

Give me a minute can we do this online.Accept and I will review and respond online.

Where you say that under penalties of perjury I --ought to be we since both are sigiing.

Can we chat here on line will answer any follow up.This was only change I had above the line that says under penalties you use "I" and it should be "we" and both should sign here if discovery was to both.Accept here, ask any follow up you have, I am not set up for calls the site sent this.Accept here ask anything online you want.

Are you going to make suggested changes to our interrogatories? Where are you located? Why cant you take calls?

I don't have it set up through JA. Sorry I only do online here.

did you even look at the admissions documents my sent?
Send me the last version you edited here. I have found a lot to be wrong with it.

The admissions were at sight above

I am going to opt out here, you can have another expert call you and you can have them review all of this.Stand bye please don't rate.

Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 9 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, your previous contributor has left. Do you still request assistance?