Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Looks for the format for a" Motion to dismiss" in PA

Customer Question
Looks for the format for...
Looks for the format for a " Motion to dismiss " in PAInvolves re-judicada and Statue of Limitations.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Business Law
9/15/2017
Business Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley

are you looking for a sample form?

example would be great.
Business Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago

what county in PA

Northampton
Business Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago
What you are asking for is pretty significant legal document. It is a motion and memorandum of law. This is outside of the scope of JA. You are looking at 3 hours of legal work at a minimum
I am sorry but I have been asking for weeks for these and collecting them so I can do mine, Instead of opting in without reading and then asking questions on it and wasting my time, I could of gotten one of the other lawyers to basically do a search for me.
Business Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago

if you think so, good luck with that