Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

There are many class action lawsuit against Equifax now.

what qualifications to be individual...
there are many class action lawsuit against Equifax now.
what qualifications to be individual plaintiff whose case to be accepted by lawyers and on behalf of all others similarly situated to file class action lawsuit in federal court?
what qualifications to be individual plaintiff to receive more compensation than all others similarly situated in a class action lawsuit?
how lawyers pick individual plaintiff to represent all others similarly situated in a class action lawsuit in federal court?
can all others similarly situated in a class action lawsuit to sue to seek more compensation against plaintiffs and lawyers in federal court over disagreement of settlement?
9/14/2017
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You can join one of the class actions if your information was hacked.You can get information here form this lawyer that filed one of the federal lawsuits.

Mary McGill, MA, LPC  

Counselor in Portland, Oregon

Address: 2929 SW Multnomah Blvd #104, Portland, OR 97219

Hours:

Open today · 9AM–7PM

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/09/two_oregon_residents_file_clas.html

You don't have to be an Oregon resident to join here.

This allows you some compensation and likely longer credit monitoring.This gets worse by the day apparently they had a fix but were slow to add it to their database.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.I wish you the best.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
to determine whether I am impacted is to go to Equifax website https://www.EquifaxSecurity2017.com and enter last name and last 4 digit SSN and to see whether get this message. "based on the information you provided, we believe that your personal information may have been impacted by this incident"should I go to Equifax website https://www.EquifaxSecurity2017.com to check out whether I am impacted without joining TrustedID?there are some cases that fraud that generally isn’t captured by credit monitoring even on frozen credit report
1) one type of fraud that generally isn’t captured by credit monitoring is tax return2) another type of fraud that generally isn’t captured by credit monitoring is hacker open online bank account
need to check chexsystems report regularly to detect any fraudulent activity on bank account3) another type of fraud that generally isn’t captured by credit monitoring is that Equifax Holds Contract to Verify Data for Obamacare Participants4) another type of fraud that generally isn’t captured by credit monitoring is someone accesses medical services after obtaining your insurance information.5) Another type of fraud that generally isn’t captured by credit monitoring is conducted through payday lending and pawn shops

Yes I would do the one at Equifax I think you give them last six digits.You can also join the free credit monitoring they are offering without waiving your rights in the class action.

ok thank you. In the meanwhile I am worry about Equifax free credit monitoring software may have bugs. I think it is negotiation chips to not join Equifax free credit monitoring and in additional to that I suggest lawyers to negotiate restriction to Equifax from selling or marketing the remaining other half of unaffected American's credit reports until they had a fix but maybe slow to add it to their database. It will hurt Equifax business but must give victims more compensation in exchange for more business down the road.
At this moment Equifax is not entitle to do sensitive personal information business without improved high security at database level. Health department can shut down poor health restaurant for months, Equifax should be punished for the same.

They will raise all of this i the class action suits.Sign up you may well get major benefits.

Ok I will do. Really appreciate your help.

You are so welcome take care and bye for now.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney