Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

I need to file my articles of organization, meaning i have

Customer Question

i need to file my articles of organization, meaning i have to do some form of affidavits of publication, how can i do this online. also i did ut thru legal zoom
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today. This is attorney Bill offering assistance to your legal question today. It is possible to register your corporation sending a copy of the articles of association and other company papers to the Division of Corporations in NY.

You can register through this link here:

https://www.dos.ny.gov/corps/

There is a a $125 dollar filing fee and you can file by using any one of the following methods :

"

iling the Certificate of Incorporation

By mail - Send the completed Certificate of Incorporation with any consents and approvals you have obtained and the filing fee (or a Credit Card/Debit Card Authorization Form) to the Department of State, Division of Corporations, One Commerce Plaza,***** Albany, New York 12231.

In person - Deliver the completed Certificate of Incorporation, with any consents and approvals you have obtained and the filing fee to the Department of State, Division of Corporations, One Commerce Plaza,***** 6th Floor, Albany, NY 12231. The Division of Corporations is open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.

By fax - Fax the completed Certificate of Incorporation with any consents and approvals you have obtained and a Credit Card/Debit Card Authorization Form to the Division of Corporations at(###) ###-####

Online - New York Department of State Online-Filing System "

We are here to help.

Please follow up with me if you require anything else.

In return remember to rate positively today ; You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS today

Thank You

Attorney Bill

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well this is what I have so far, it seems legal zoom did some of the work, I just don't know what to do exactly

The document review service is an extra service that I can make available.

What exactly is your question in relation to your documents ?

Your articles of association must comply with the following law:

http://codes.findlaw.com/ny/limited-liability-company-law/llc-sect-1203.html

Upon a complete filing you will be sent a certificate of registration.

remember to rate positively today ; You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS today

Thank You

Attorney Bill

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
my last question is what do i provide to the newspapers for them to publish my articles of organization

Thank You for your follow up; This is covered by section 206 of LLC law.

The designated papers should be included in your articles of association.

Per the Secretary of State's Office

"Section 206 of the New York State Limited Liability Company Law requires that within 120 days after the effectiveness of the initial articles of organization, a limited liability company (LLC) must publish in two newspapers a copy of the articles of organization or a notice related to the formation of the LLC. The newspapers must be designated by the county clerk of the county in which the office of the LLC is located, as stated in the articles of organization. After publication, the printer or publisher of each newspaper will provide you with an affidavit of publication. A Certificate of Publication, with the affidavits of publication of the newspapers attached, must be submitted to the New York Department of State, Division of Corporations, One Commerce Plaza,***** Albany, NY 12231. The fee for filing the Certificate of Publication is $50."

We are here to help.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS today

Thank You

Attorney Bill