Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

In, Coming home from the hospital, I was stopped by a

Customer Question
In Virginia, Coming home from...
In Virginia, Coming home from the hospital, I was stopped by a vicious, arrogant police officer. I followed his instructions, but he told a lot of lies on me. He made it seem that I was too incompetent to drive. Thus my driver’s license was suspended until I could get some medical papers filled out for Virginia Motor Vehicles. My doctor refused to fill the papers out stating that “You told the police you weren’t on any medicine?” My response, “The police didn’t ask that question, nor did I answer it.” I did go to the station and reviewed the tape of the incident, which proved that he had lied! The doctor still refused to fill out the medical report. Can I sue her?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Business Law
9/14/2017
Business Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Richard - Bizlaw

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

What was the medical report about?